Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, March 19, 2007

Oops

How did that week go by so quick?? We're in the thick of organisational stress here at the Peeve house. Tickets, money, passport, clothes, shoes, itinerary, housesitter for the cats, letter from the shrink to prove I'm not actually trying to start up my own Prozac import business, tidying house so housesitter doesn't flee in terror, getting haircut, loading iPod for plane trip, sheesh.....

I bought a new audio recording to load onto my iPod on the weekend - Kenneth Branagh reading the Diary of Samuel Pepys. I am such a history geek.

Knitting: I did quick dash into the Stitches and Craft fair on the weekend and scored a copy of Folk Vests, two skeins of Colinette Jitterbug and a skein of Tofutsies to try. I've been knitting more scrappy socks because the stress levels are indicating plain stockinette socks in various colours. I've knit two socks in the last week! And no, I haven't taken photos. Cause I am LAME.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like me whenever I go on a major trip. It all usually works out okay though.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You ARE bringing your camera on your trip, right?? :) Like Syd said - it'll all work out.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

You aren't lame, you're planning a trip to a different country! I'd be so frazzled that my head would start to smoke at various times during the day.

12:35 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Wow! I'm so excited about your trip!!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home