Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Warning: Extreme Cuteness

Marlowe aint taking crap from no knitting needle, no sirree!


All tuckered out. This picture makes my heart go "Awwwwww!"

He was an angel during the trip to his new home yesterday - not a peep out of him, although he was obviously scared! We put him in the middle of the loungeroom floor in his cage so that the other cats could meet him - he was completely unfazed by this. When we let him out, there was much bouncing, exploring, pouncing, and punishment of the Knitting Needle of Insolence (see above pic).

And what do the other cats think of this development?

Lulu: HISSSSSS HISSSS I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME AGAIN!

Dorian: Oh, hello. Wanna play? I'll lie down here and pretend that I'm ignoring you until you have the confidence to bite my tail.

Meiko: What the?????

7 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

You know that he's 'home' when
Marlowe helps himself to a knitting needle!

9:51 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I love Marlowe!!!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that Big Paws picture!! Soooo cute!

Poor Lulu. But Marlowe! so cute.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That knitting needle shot?! LOVE IT.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at the knitting needle photo! Marlowe is so cute. Maybe wants to become a knitter.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww. That's so cute. Can I have him back now?

9:10 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Awwwww! You should turn the shot of him with the knitting needle into a note card set. I'd buy one.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home