Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, December 08, 2006

Bonus Photos For My Marlowe Hungry Audience

All pics courtesy of Purplexity! - Marlowe enjoying a light meal of Cat Toy Packaging


Marlowe in reluctant profile for a painting Gibbering has done for me (pics of painting to follow)


Marlowe looking for his next light meal of Cat Toy Packaging


Oh, there it is! Note the adorable little white toes and nose in this shot.


And on to dessert.

8 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Oh I am so jealous! He is adorable and there will be a bun fight on your hands because I want to fly over and steal him too!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Aaaaaw,
it looks like he's packing his treasures
and
getting ready for the big move to his new home.
Lindy

10:02 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Too cute!!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I change my mind. I am keeping him.

Nah, he's too cute to handle, you'd better take him.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlowe is just too cute. You'd better watch out. You have hordes of kitten kidnappers on their way there.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Let me know what time your flights arrive,
I'll pick everyone up from the airport,
We'll then have a group kidnapping
or at least coffee, knitting and tummy scratching!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Darn he's cute. I need a kitten fix.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

So cute! I love his little white toes.

That link to the cat with the kittens (what, I looked at the blog two minutes ago and I already can't remember the name? I suck) is adorable! He looks suitably outraged.

Sorry the Depression Monster seems to be after you again. It's sort of the season though, if misery wants company.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home