Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Okay, you asked for it.....

This is the yarn that started it all - Kelly very kindly ordered me some KnitPicks (otherwise known as the BastardsWhoWon'tShipOverseasNoMatterHowMuchYouBeg) - Three Skeins of Knitpicks Shadow(?) for a lacy thing, and two skeins of wool/silk sock yarn... mmm.....


This guy is my absolute favourite!! Kelly made him so I could have a monster of my own to fight off the Depression Monster! I adore this guy, I love him!

A kit for a purple monkey to put on my window. Or....my desk..... bwahahaha!

Stitch markers! Aren't these gorgeous??They're so pretty! Also, although you can't tell thanks to my Crap Photography, the long chain of beads on the right are actually a beautiful bracelet!


A cd intriguingly entitled Jekyll and Hyde the Musical....

Sticky things and stampy things! Please note the way cool 'K' notepad!

More crafty things! A cross stitch kit (I love cross stitch), and a knitted head band kit!

Whew. My parcel ROCKS.

Now, I must start plotting my return parcel..... Bwahahahaha!

6 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Wow! You lucky thing! She's great, isn't she?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

If you turn the little square dude upside down he looks like an awkward octopus with dinky little legs.

Glad you liked everything dear!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Ooh...see! I knew the rest would be good. Lucky you!

8:07 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I'm impressed. And curious. What's all these fabulous packages in celebration of? Late/birthday or Christmas presents? A knitterly exchange of some sort? Or have you joined a wonderful What-the-Heck-Lets-Send-Each-Other-Yarn-and-Stuff-a-long?

8:41 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

WOW - totally fabulous package!! The Anti-SDM especially rocks!!

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there must be an advantage to being so behind on blog reading. I missed the agonizing wait. ;) What a great package of stuff. The anti-Depression Monster is just too cute.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home