Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Two Days Til Marlowe!

I got out of my shower this morning and went to get dressed...... "Ha! I have foiled your evil plan to go to 'work' and not be here for me to sleep on and have my chin scratched!"

"Nope, go away, I am sleeping now."

It took a great deal of convincing and a careful transfer to my lap (where he is now purring softly and looking offensively triumphant) in order for me to get to my clothes this morning....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - that's not Marlowe!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

So, did you end up taking him to work because he was so sweet?

And where's my daily Marlowe picture?!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Uh oh - Marlowe is so going to rock their world :) Meiko photos, please!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

So is he looking forward to Marlow's arrival?

10:01 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Hehe think he'll be this calm when Marlow arrives?

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home