Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Guess Who We Went to Visit Today!

Sorry about the blurryness, but the cuteness would not be denied! Marlowe is seen here vigorously punishing the ties on my cargo pants, having first declared them The Enemy of The People.

We will be picking up Marlowe and bringing him home on Saturday! I have enough photos for a Marlowe-pic-a-day until then. Then I will take pics of the other cats incredulous reactions.

I think Purplexity will miss the kittens - but I think she'll also be very very glad to get her tv room back!

And, for even more cuteness - check these guys out! The second picture down cracked me up completely. That's the most unconvincingly outraged fluffy adult cat I've ever seen!

Thank you all for your good wishes - I am doing okay. I've taken a couple of days off work, and I'll be off work again tomorrow, but I should be back to more or less normal on Thursday.

See y'all again tomorrow with more... Tales of Cuteness!!

6 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

Oh, new kitten on Saturday! What fun!
The changeover of meds explains a few things recently ;-) Hope the days off help things settle down some...

11:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, Marlowe, get those cargo pants!! Evil Cargo Pants!!!

Saturday?! Only a few more days to kitten proof...

12:11 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I'll bet Saturday just can't get there fast enough!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

What cuteness! Saturday will be a good day.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo. One kitten down, two to go!

I have enjoyed taking care of them and I will miss them too.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

I am officially titling this picture for you...

"When Cuteness Attacks!"

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home