Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, November 06, 2006

Meiko Monday

After my Secret Pal Parcel Photo Session the other day, Meiko refused to believe that there were no more cat toys in the box.....

Dorian came to help...

Aha!! She finds the bag of cat treats! Victory is assured!

What I don't have a picture of is the sulking that took place when I removed the cat treats from her possession on the grounds that I didn't think it was a good thing for her to be eating the plastic bag as well.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really hard to capture cats truly sulking in a picture anyway. But I can imagine.

Aww, the teamwork! The helpfulness! It's inspiring.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

We know that any open box needs a kitty bum in it!
Dorian didn't want to share the kitty treats.
Lindy

10:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh, Chaos eats through the plastic cat food bag if I'm inattentive with the closet door open... so I can relate!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home