Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Enoch the Adorable

This is Enoch, one of the kittens currently living with Purplexity - he's currently perched on Purplexity. When he's old enough, he's going to go live with Gibbering. So cute!! The grey blur in the background is his mummy Heide, keeping a watchful eye on kittens and possibly also cat treats if we happen to have any.

I got my first sock kit from Pick Up Sticks the other night - why yes, I did join ANOTHER sock club, now that you mention it. It involves a cabled sock and two skeins of delicious Claudia Handpaint sock yarn in Roasted Chilies colourway. Pics tomorrow. Anyhoo, it came with lots of little goodies, and I got all enthusiastic and cast on for the sock straight away. Fingers crossed this means the Great Sock Drought of '06 is over! Seriously, go take a look at Pick Up Sticks - they have gorgeous delicious yarns, and the service is great.

Good thing for the day: Meiko is currently scampering around the house merrrping and chirrping to herself.

Bad thing for the day: What earthly use is a shrink if he refuses to write you a prescription for a kitten???

6 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

but if the happy doctor wrote the prescription,
which of the two remaining kittens would you have?
I have to confess that I'm in love with the pale grey one!
Lindy

9:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

The cuteness of Enoch! Pooey on your shrink anyway. Maybe you could forge a prescription - would Dave figure it out??

Sounds like a very tasty sock club - looking forward to seeing a Sock in Progress!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh look at the kitten cuteness! Ah what does the shrink know anyway. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your kit.

2:59 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I prescibe one squirmy wriggly kitten. drmrspao x

I want one too!!! I'm in love with the gray one - can't you take that one home?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

No kitten prescription? That's just wrong.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kitten prescription? What kind of a quack are you going to?

At least now Blogger will let me into your blog.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home