Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, September 01, 2006

Morning All

Foolishly confident because I got more than four hours sleep last night, I thought I'd venture a post..... This is one of my Sunshine Yarn skeins - Chinese Fireball Dragon. I love it. The reds are deep and rich, and the greys and blacks complement it perfectly.

I have had one heck of a week. I cannot remember the last time I was this sick, and it ain't over yet.

Good thing for the day: Upright! And typing!

Bad thing for the day: The couch beckoneth.

11 Comments:

Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Uh! There's drool all over my keyboard.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Obey the couch.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

Wow! How did they get the dragon to stand still long enough? That's utterly gorgeous.

Hope you're much better soon.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Pretty colours!

Sorry to hear you are so sick.

Get well soon.
Vivienne.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sydney Harper said...

Oh, nice colors. Glad to hear you're upright but answer the call of the couch. Get better.

2:54 PM  
Blogger renee said...

I love it too! Gorgeous!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

4:23 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Get well soon!

5:18 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Upright and typing! Nice yarn :-)
Hope you are getting better....

6:59 PM  
Blogger knittingingrid said...

Gorgeous yarn - hope you get better soon!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Upright! Woo-hoo!! Glad you're improving. And who wouldn't, with such a lovely skein of yarn on hand?

9:54 PM  
Blogger Pearls Mother said...

Love the yarn
Glad that you're feeling better
I'm sure that the kitties are excellent nurses
Lindy

12:55 AM  
Blogger Risë said...

Hi Peeve,

I found your blog today via JenLa. Glad you're feeling better and i look forward to seeing what you knit up with that yummy yarn.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home