Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sock Madness

Socks for EC in Spinning Bunny merino/tencel sock yarn - Paintbox Colourway
Socks for EH - Sunshine Yarns in the Violet colourway
Socks for ME in Socks That Rock Lightweight - Chanticleer Colourway
Socks for Dave - Fleece Artist in the Mermaid Colourway

Socks for DG - Apple Laine Apple Pie.


Yeah. So I've been knitting a lot of socks lately! Three pairs in the last two weeks while I've been sick, and I've almost finished another pair..... And I am LOVING the picot hem thang!

8 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

That's a lot of socks - I've knitted one sock since May!! :) I'm hoping that I'll get my sock knitting mojo back soon!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Cindy G said...

Ooh, love the Mermaid colors. And that is a lot of socks!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow. Just - wow! Gorgeous socks. You go!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Sockittome! Gosh that is a lot of socks :-) I've not knitted one recently. I wish I could've knitted lots when I was crook but last week's unwellness involved dripping noses - hard to knit then!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matching socks at that! Wow, you've been cranking them out. They look great.

5:57 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Yowza! Damn, you've been productive. They're very cool... I especially like the Socks That Rock pair.

1:43 PM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

That's a lot of magnificient sockiness!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sheri at The Loopy Ewe said...

Such gorgeous socks!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home