Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Good Wishes Please

It's twelve thirty in the morning here and I've spent the last seven hours at the Emergency Room with Dave. They're keeping him overnight for tests, so I had to leave him there and come home.

I know it will most likely be something minor or easily fixed, but right now I'm very very tired and very scared and very lonely and I could really use some good wishes sent my and Dave's way right now!

12 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

Hug hug hug hug hug

I am definitely sending you both good wishes. I hope Dave is ok and that you're managing.

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh honey!!! ((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

I'll keep you both in my prayers - keep us posted

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you. I hope all goes well for Dave. BIIIIGGG HUGS for you! Take care. (Bigtime lurker de-lurking.....)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delurking to give you those good wishes - Big hugs, and I hope it all works out well for Dave.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! Hugs!!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sending lots of good wishes to both of you!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Damn, that's no fun. Keep us posted...

5:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh no!!! *BIG HUG*

You tell that Dave that scaring you is not very nice. :(

Please keep us updated, sweetie.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs for both of you, and I'll send positive energies your way.

And I agree with Chris.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending all the good wishes I can!

9:59 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Oh honey! Big hugs! Gobs of wishes! I hope everything is resolved quickly and smoothly... bad Dave for scaring you! *hug*

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of good thoughts!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home