Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gah

A touching of noses before the pouncing and bouncing begins.

I have a new desk at work. It's a good desk - it basically backs into a corner so that no one can see what I'm doing, which I find tremendously liberating (and may also explain exactly how much of the last couple of days I've spent watching Daily Show and Colbert Report videos on the web. Ahem) and it means I can hide from people if I want to (ie most of the time). But the downside is that my new computer blocks Blogger. So I can't post from work any more! Or ready any blogspot sites! Gah.

In knitting news, my wanton displaying of sock prowess in my last post has prompted the Knitting Goddess to smite me and my sock mojo has entirely vanished. Sigh. So, I've gone back to shawls for the time being.

May the mojo be with you.

6 Comments:

Blogger yarnivorous said...

All that sock mojo had to be used up - it will return. I am knitting a jumper for Nathan. My sock mojo has disappeared too.
Bad news on the work computer.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Dang. I wonder if you can use an anonymizer site and sneak to blogspot... Otherwise, very excellent features of your desk!

All I have is sock mojo - no mojo for any other kind of knitting. This means that I will have about eleventy-million pairs of socks this winter...

9:29 AM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

This is a sign you need to switch to wordpress, methinks... good setup otherwise, what a shame!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ainsley said...

What did I ever do to deserve such a smiting from the Knitting Goddess? I haven't knitted in months!

Was it my failure to sew up even two ends on the socks I knitted? Did she find my lack of faith disturbing? Was it that I have the concentration span of a kitten on coffee? I can change!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Poor dear, but you do knit such beautiful shawls. It hardly seems a negative situation at all.

12:12 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oh no - it's odd that they've blocked blogger! You'll just have to change to something else - we'll follow...

I just finished my first pair of socks since May. I've only knit two pairs this year. You knit the most amazing lace - have you got anything which will tempt you??

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home