Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, August 24, 2007

Another Update

Dave is home from the hospital! He had some complications overnight which resulted in morphine being administered, but we managed to get him home today anyway. Poor thing, morphine makes him puke, and he's still very nauseous almost twenty four hours after they gave it to him. But! He's home!

Heartfelt thanks to all those who left comments and good wishes, and everlasting gratitude to Gibbering who drove me to the hospital so I didn't have to take a taxi, and especially to E, who took me to the hospital this morning, picked us up when Dave was discharged, took us to her place for homemade veggie soup and a nap (for Dave) and then drove us all the way home again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm so glad Dave is home!!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger bellamoden said...

Yucky complications! But yay! Dave is home!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm glad to hear Dave is home. That is good news.

2:17 AM  
Blogger WaffleGirl said...

Argh! This is what happens when I don't read my blogs, I miss important things! Big cuddle hugs to both of you, what a horrible experience. I'm glad he's back home =).
Good to work Gib and E for looking after you two as well =)

11:18 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

Argh, impotent! I am a day behind and a world away and can't DO anything!
(At least gibbering has a nice car :-)
Get well soon, Dave!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! I had no idea! I'm so happy that Dave pulled through and came home without my good wishes & prayers, but dang, I wish I'd checked on you to know to have a few extra on hand!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I'm so glad to hear that Dave's home. Take care. I prescribe lots of cuddles and affection. It heals all ills.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear Dave's on the mend!

Whew!

10:09 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Glad he's back home again.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home