Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Vignettes From a Train Ride

I cannot BELIEVE you posted a picture of my belly on the internet!!

And now a few thoughts inspired by a recent train trip:

1. To the gentleman in the striking pink tshirt I was sitting next to: Do you smell that way on purpose?? And if so, WHY?

2. To the young man who glared at me for three solid minutes: I was trying to see what the next station was. GET OVER YOURSELF.

3. To the lady of a certain age who pushed past me to get a seat further down the carriage: I don't care if you are older than I am. If you smack me with your bag, I WILL say Ouch and I will say it loudly.

4. To the teenage girl talking loudly on her phone to a friend: If you are seriously discussing career options between two different McDonalds outlets on a crowded peak hour train, people WILL laugh at you. You have no one to blame but yourself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Woe is Dorian...

Heh, nice train ride... not.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How undignified for Dorian. ;)

Well at least the train ride was interesting.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Great stuff! I imagine riding the train would provide blog-fodder for a really long time.

9:30 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Fantastic :)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home