Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Here We Are at Tuesday Again

Thank you all so much for your comments and well wishes. You understand, you really do, and that helps me more than I can say. This is a train of thought that has been a long time coming, and I'm giving it free reign to rampage around inside my head and give the depression monster something to think about. And, perhaps, to fear... bwahahaahah!

Seriously, though, this is only one of a dozen reasons why I am so very glad that I got a blog!

It is now only ten sleeps until we set off on our World Tour of the US. Bouncebouncebounce!

How early is too early when packing for an overseas trip??

Bad thing for the day: somebody keeps turning out all the lights in the office.
Good thing for the day: I have a large cinnamon latte.


Edited to Add: There will be blogging from the States! I think I'd start twitching if I stayed away from blogging for that long!

And La - yeah, we 'only' have one morning and afternoon! We're gonna have FUN, girl!

Ooh, and one more thing while the caffeine is sustaining me: I'm loading up my ipod for the trip - can anyone recommend some good podcasts?

7 Comments:

Blogger Ainsley said...

Will you have time to blog from the US? I expect some bloggy updates.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang. I keep forgetting I need to try out the cinnamon lattes.

Soon! Soon! And then there will be much pillaging of yarn stores.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, only ten sleeps til the big tour. You are going to have so much fun.

2:41 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oooh you lucky thing! We're postponing our trip til later in the year now so I'm completely jealous!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You aren't packed yet???

11:21 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

It's never too early to pack. And then unpack and repack. Then adjust and make lists and buy those spiffy travel sizes of everything even thought they're really too small to be of any actual use. :)

1:03 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Never too early to start packing!

For podcasts, head on over to my sidebar. I highly recommend Lime & Violet for humour and US yarn info, Sticks and String for Aussie flavour, KnitCast for interviews (she's stopped podcasting, but the old issues are still interesting to listen to). And I rather like this new one called Stash and Burn.

Podcasts are definitely good plane entertainment... though they may make not being able to knit even harder!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home