Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, February 26, 2007

Well, Maybe Not Quite

As all you, my dearest regular readers would know, the weather has been gut-churningly awful here in Melbourne. Little sleep has been had for almost a week. Over the weekend, the weather let up a bit, and sleep was to be had!! And I slept! Up at 10am on Saturday, back to bed at 12.30 for a nap, up at 3pm, back to bed by 11pm! Fantastic! So would anyone care to tell me what the universe thinks its up to when last night they commence all night roadworks right outside our house??? We're talking heavy machinery, flashing lights, and work so loud the WINDOWS were RATTLING. ALL NIGHT.

My first chance in months to start the working week in anything less than a homicidal gloom and it is SNATCHED AWAY. And now I am at work and I CAN'T EVEN KNIT in a feeble attempt to distract myself from my brain's dawning realisation that a) it's Monday b) I haven't had coffee yet and c) OH GOD ITS MONDAY MORNING.

Why oh why can't I be snuggled up at home, reading blogs, knitting, swatting Marlowe off my knitting for the umpteenth time, chugging back the Vanilla Diet Coke and contemplating the first in a series of naps?? WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS???

Gaaahhh. Maybe I should have called my blog "Rantypants the Deranged".

4 Comments:

Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Ear plugs?

I love my ear plugs.

Hmm, I just reread that and went "ewwww!".

9:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ear plugs.

I love my ear plugs. :)

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, ear plugs. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Belated hugs!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home