Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Monday, February 19, 2007

And The Sulk Goes On

I have been knitting! There will be pictures! But something more important has occurred. Yes, more important than knitting (sort of). Chris emailed me on Saturday morning and I learned what a travesty, what a TRAGEDY will occur during the Peeve World Tour of the US.

The Yarn Harlot will be speaking in New York (as well as various other places) THE DAY BEFORE WE ARRIVE. Yes, I am going to miss out on meeting Stephanie by TWELVE HOURS. I am flying across the globe for sundry knitting-related purposes and THIS is how the universe rewards me!! Our itinerary is already set (I checked, trust me!).

This information triggered the Mother of All Sulks and I have been incommunicative and surly ever since.

"How Would We Tell??" comes the reply.

"Bite Me!" is my response.

ARSEBUGGERBOLLOCKS

It is not helping that Melbourne weather is currently utterly disgusting. It has been as hot as all get out for days, with the temperatures dipping only slightly at night. So three consecutive nights where I have hardly slept combined with the apparent conspiracy of my cats to disturb what little sleep I do get mean I am a Peeved little Peeve.

And I've just realised that I left my meds at home. I'd take it as a great kindness if someone would just render me unconscious for the next 24 hours.

4 Comments:

Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

There is no itinerary that cannot be changed.

Mind you, if you did see the Yarn Harlot, I'd be so jealous I may not speak to you again... well, for about a day, after which I will worship at your feet.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I had to tell you, tho, right???

10:23 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

That's annoying!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I suppose she's flying from NY to Melbourne the next day?

No?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home