Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, February 04, 2007

SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS

Scrappy socks! I can't really call them 'pairs' I guess......

Another pair of scrappy socks!

These two are different patterns from Knitting Vintage Socks, but the yarn is Brooklyn Handspun Signature yarn in the Blackcurrant colourway.

The left sock is Knitpicks in Pansy, and the right is another Brooklyn Handspun Blackcurrant creation.

Thanks to Dave, the consummately professional sock model!

And now I must go.... I have a LOT more scraps to use up!

10 Comments:

Blogger Ainsley said...

You are indeed a sock machine! They look great!

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't match, y'know.

You did know that?

Hmm. ;)

8:49 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I LOVE the scrappy socks! Darn it, now I'm looking at my own sock yarn leftovers with speculative scrappy sock thoughts.

Must finish beau's socks first. Must finish beau's socks first.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

You SO must play in Maryse's sock photo contest! :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

Damn girl, that's a lot of socks!

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea of scrappy socks, good way to use up sock yarn!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

This post makes me sad. Do you know why?

You don't. It's OK.

All my socks are either white or black. I know. Sad. See?

8:58 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

scrappy socks! Scrappy socks! :-)
Dave's feet must not be very big...
I think I am going to follow your lead with socks and make some non-matching unpairs.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Great socks!!!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Brooklyn Handspun said...

wow I Love those scrap socks - what a great idea I'm such a dork I never even thought of doing that!

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home