Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dates!

Okay, now, we have actual dates for this trip!

Friday 23rd March - arrive NYC
Sat 24th & Sun 25 March - NYC
Sun 25th March - NYC
Mon 26th March - NYC t0 Boston
Tues 27th & Wed 28th March - Boston
Thur 29th - Boston to NYC
Fri 30th March - NYC to Chicago
Sat 31st March - Chicago to Minneapolis
Sun 1st April - Minneapolis to Seattle
Mon 2nd April - Seattle to SF
Tues 3rd SF
Wed 4th SF to LA
Thurs 5th LA
Friday 6th LA - Melbourne

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Wow, that's a whirlwind trip!! Any idea of times???

10:32 AM  
Blogger yarnivorous said...

oooh, dates!
Be prepared for a long trip to NYC. I think it took *only* 29 hours to get to Madison but they were the longest of my life. And then suddenly a whole day disappears on the flight back! Eeek, where did it go?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

If you let me know times and stuff I'd be happy to pick you up from the airport. Are you flying into O'Hare or Midway?

1:51 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

That looks like a whirlwind trip :)

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! So let me know whenabouts you can slot me into the timetable...

12:34 PM  
Blogger Brooklyn Handspun said...

Hey - if you need some NYC advice or want to hit a few yarns shops let me know! I'm here everyday...lol.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home