Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Take it Back

La, I take it back. We have rejigged and rethunk and we would love to visit Disneyland with you! How does Thursday 5th (?) April sound? All dates given on this blog are subject to flight availability and whether or not Dave and I have killed each other during the planning stages of this trip, but anyway.....

And Chris? Looks like we'll be in your neck of the woods on a Saturday - does that sound okay?

And Carrie K? We'll probably be in SanFran Monday/Tuesday 3rd/4th April - please say I can buy you a drink!

Also, the important part of this trip planning - what are the yarn stores I cannot miss in New York, Boston, Chicago, Seattle, Minneapolis, San Francisco, LA?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The investigative amazing kitten powers are a force to be reckoned with!

Oh, you will be having a drink with me, missy. Imaga Knit on 18th. Artfibers on Sutter St downtown (which personally I find completely weird but everyone else seems to love.) Article Pract in Oakland .....

10:16 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It should work!! Hmm. Jeanne and I will set you an itinery for yarn shopping in the Twin Cities. :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes we will, although to be truthful, you could spend your whole vacation here, and not see the same yarn store twice.

4:32 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I'm so jealous!!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home