Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Stretchy Paws

Mmmmph....Must....be....cuter.....

*snork* Yup, there we go....... (difference in colouring in these two pics is purely due to my crap photoshop skills and in no way detracts from the cuteness)

Long time no blog!

I have been keeping things from you, my dear bloggers. I have won two awards. YOU PEOPLE ARE WEIRD AND ARE SERIOUSLY MESSING WITH MY HARD WON ABYSMAL SELF ESTEEM. I won a Golden Spork, and I won it weeks ago and I didn't even tell you (scroll down to the December 12 entry). I am a bad blogger and deserve to be repeatedly spank.... anyhoo. And Lovely La has honoured me as well! Gosh. I went all giggly and girly when I read about these tremendously cool bloggers saying they liked me! I am such a geek.

Well, the depression monster is still kicking serious butt over here. Meds are taking their own sweet time kicking in, but if I am even one hour later than usual taking them - hysterical mess by 6 o'clock in the evening. Guess who was a barrel of fun on New Year's Eve?? And the weather SUCKS. Hot and humid and no breeze. They've been promising thunderstorms for a week now, and I've been waiting patiently - I love a good thunderstorm, absolutely love it, but apparently the weather dudes are just messing with me. And all my knitting hates me. Its lurking in corners discussing ways to piss me off. Okay, that last one was a lie. But who amongst us hasn't thought that once in a while??

Now for the good news. It is a strong possibility that in late March Peeve (and Mr Peeve) IS COMING TO AMERICA!!!! Yes, that's right, thanks to a ridiculously good air fare, we are contemplating a couple of weeks in the Good Old U S of A with a stopover in JAPAN. So. Chris, La, Kelly - what's the weather like over there at that time of year? Anyone up for a yarn crawl?

Mwaahahahaha!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Peeve? In the US? Where? What states? Illinois right? You have to see Chicago. I'll take you to a hockey game and the best hot dog joint in the state.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Where where where where??? Um, the weather in MN is kinda ugly then - very late winter/early spring...

Congrats on your spork and JenLa awards!!

Oh, and I might have you beat for New Year's stories - I spent 6 hours in the ER on 1/1 with a pukey migraine. Yay, me! ;)

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Golden Spork and JenLa awards! I'm willing to bet you're not coming to Alabama. ;)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home