Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sketchy Itinerary

In response to yesterday's obvious excitement (dread? horror?) at the news that Peeve will be Stateside in a few months, we are planning on visiting San Francisco, Seattle, Nooo York, Boston, Minneapolis (Yay Chris!) and of course LA. Possibly I could visit La in LA! That tickles me. La in Lala Land. heeeheeee. Potentially Chicago, if Kelly comes through on that promise of a hockey game!

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm in Minnesota! I know Chris! We could all knit together!

How's that for butting in unasked?

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Please tell me you're driving to those places in a VW bus... and you're armed with a camera!

8:26 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I'm insanely jealous!!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like lots of fun! I'm jealous too.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are 10 home games in March. 3rd, 4th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 25th, 28th & 30th.

Name the date & I'll have the tickets ready. I'll even loan you one of my jerseys to wear. :)

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you know I'm (near) SF and there's a yarn crawl with me in your future too! You have to. I've never actually been to Imaginknit.

Marlowe could not be cuter. Well, maybe a teensy bit cuter. Which pic is cuter? 1st? 2nd? Can't. Decide...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home