Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Friday, December 22, 2006

More Window Instruction

Right, little one, there aren't just birds out there. There are people, cars, leaves - all of these things move.

And if you see something move - chaseitchaseitchaseit! If you're quick you can get the jump on that nasty glass monster!

Marlowe:Um... mum? Are you sure he's supposed to be in charge of me?

Edit: I have enabled word verification for comments!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Sydney said...

LOL! I love the look on Marlowe's face. Be afraid Marlowe. :)

7:20 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

Oh Marlowe is so handsome :)

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

Advanced Gain Pro, read more!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ack, here I am, right after some comment spam... The sad thing about word verification is that poor Fraro won't be able to comment, since she uses a sidekick. :( I recommend moving to wordpress.com and NOT going to blogger beta, should the choice come up!

Oh, Marlowe, your older siblings do NOT always have your best interests at heart. Be very cautious! -Mayhem

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tink said...

You're like the translator for a hip new kitty-soap-opera!

Oh and... Happy Christmahanukuanzica!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home