Marlowe pics will follow tomorrow - rest assured he is growing like a weed, and is confident in his position of Demon Kitten of Chaos.
I've been sticking to the topic of Marlowe lately cause the change of meds is kicking in and boy is it kicking my butt! Tired, overtired, sleep-deprived, giddy, and prone to the odd hysterical crying jag for no particular reason. But. It is improving and it will continue to improve, and I am determined to hang in there. However, it does mean that I'm incredibly exhausted, and I don't want to talk about myself too much for fear of boring the heck out of my poor patient blog readers! I have been knitting and frogging in more or less equal measures, as well as test knitting a pattern for a friend - all will be revealed... stay tuned for more.... Taaaaales Ooooffff Teeeedium!!!!
Oooh, and I almost forgot - La has nottagged me ( i.e invited me courteously to partake in an exercise which only the most callow would call a meme)!
The rules are: post six weird things about yourself. Then nottag six other bloggers, leaving comments on their blogs to let them know they have been nottagged.
Six Weird Things About Me:
1. When eating a meal (at home or out, doesn't matter) I have to eat equal portions of everything on the plate, or eat each element of the dish in turn (ie, mash, peas, chips, whetever). I hate having more of one thing left than the others.
2. I hate watching episodes of tv shows as they turn up once a week. I would much rather wait until the season is over and get it on dvd to watch in big gluttonous chunks.
3. I like pineapple on my pizzas. Although I accept that this is as natural as breathing to some, and evidence of a deeply disturbed personality to others.
4. I thought the movie ET sucked. Everyone else in the movie theatre was sobbing, I was bored stiff and wanted to go home.
5. I cannot bear the taste of fresh coriander. It is NASTY.
6. I enjoy punning. I love punning. Gibbering and I once spent an entire afternoon emailing latin puns to one another.
I tag: mrspao, Chris, Purplexity, Carrie, Trudi, and Bellamoden!