Peeve

Knitting. Cats. Books. Mood Swings. Stuff. Heh.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Technology and a New Kitten Name

Finally, I have joined the ranks of the technologically up to date. I bought a phone. It's little, it's funky, I've had it for all of twelve hours and I never want to be without it again! I've discovered texting. I love my phone.

And this little menace? After yesterday's visit, we decided he really wasn't a Moriarty after all (Sorry, La!). We actually think he's a Marlowe. I say Marlowe because of Kit Marlowe the playwright, Dave says Marlowe because of Phillip Marlowe.

I think he's a Marlowe. What do you guys think?

11 Comments:

Blogger Pearls Mother said...

He's soooo cute
that
any name you pick is great
so
let's try Marlowe
and
see how he likes it.
Congrats on the phone.
Lindy

4:19 AM  
Blogger Sachi said...

Er... A lightbulb went off above my head while reading that. You called him a menace.... that starts with M. ;-)

7:43 AM  
Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

I still think he should be called Mischief : )

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a Marlowe, but he'll always be a Mort to me.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just scared of how he'll act as a Moriarity.

So. Darn. Cute!!!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlowe is a good name too. He's cute with any name.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Marlowe is a great name.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Ketutar said...

I thought of "Moxy" and my hubby said "Max" immediately.
But Marlowe is good :-) Kitty Marlowe :-)

7:25 AM  
Blogger mrspao said...

I love him!!!!!!! He is so gorgeous!!!!!!!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think he's a Maniac - Manny for short. :)

1:21 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Yay! You picked the name I suggested. He's a cutie!!!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home